When you want more horsepower and torque (and even an improvement in MPGs) for your sport compact, the AEM Short Ram Intake is your best pick. With an easy-to-mount short ram design that forces huge volumes of air right to your engine, the AEM Short Ram Intake brings your ride to life—and can even save you some hard-earned cash.The AEM Short Ram Intake starts the flow with AEM's hassle-free Dryflow Performance Filter. Masses of air flow through the filter and down the mandrel-bent aluminum intake tube, which also tricks-out your engine compartment with a Red, Blue or Polished finish.Best yet, the AEM Short Ram Intake doesn't require hours of installation time to make your engine run and look cooler. Complete instructions and a full hardware kit help you mount the AEM Short Ram Intake in about an hour. And, your AEM Short Ram Intake carries a Lifetime Warranty. When it comes to performance, it's the real deal.Notes * Emissions-related parts for new model year vehicles may be in "pending" status for C.A.R.B. exemption. Earning exemption status takes time, but will be complete before your new vehicle's first smog check.Returns of good merchandise may be accepted by Blubear Auto in its sole discretion under the following conditions:
1. Return/Exchange of merchandise in totally re-saleable condition, without markings on the original packaging will be restricted to extraordinary circumstances with prior approval from Blubear Auto. Accepted return will be assessed a 15% re stocking charge. Returned part number shall not exceed 15% of total annual purchase quantities.
2. Return/Exchange of merchandise in packaging that has been marked, relabeled or otherwise defaced will be restricted to extraordinary circumstances with prior approval from your Blubear Auto. Accepted return will be assessed a 20% re stocking charge, except that Blubear Auto merchandise returned in packaging that has been marked, relabeled or otherwise defaced will be subject to a 40% re stocking charge. Returned part number shall not exceed 15% of total annual purchase quantities.
3. Merchandise classified by Blubear Auto as TB (To Be Discontinued), or DC (Discontinued), may not be returned for credit.
4. Merchandise on sales promotion or inventory packages may not be returned for credit.
5. Buyer must pay all return transportation charges.
6. Buyer must obtain and complete an RMA form, issued by Blubear Auto, for any good merchandise return or exchanges.
7. Returns/Exchanges will not be accepted under any circumstances after 30 calendar days after the ship date indicated by Blubear Auto. 8. Any returns for non-fitment or quality issues will require high quality digital pictures of the products to be emailed to the account manager before an RMA is approved.
9. Order cancellations will take up to 48 hours after a cancellation is requested before the order is officially cancelled and money processed for return. 14. End Consumer Warranty; Complaints