Aem hybrid intakes are direct-fit intakes for hondas and acuras with engine swaps, and eliminate the need to buy a system that doesn’t fit and have to cut it up, which voids the warranty. hybrid intakes install using standard tools with no additional modifications. we designed our hybrid intakes for high-output engines with internal engine modifications like cams and porting, and manufacture them using three-inch mandrel bent aircraft aluminum for maximum flow. since we design our hybrid intakes for cars with engine swaps, they are intended for off-road use only and are not 50-state legal. so you’ve swapped an h22 into your eg civic…now what do you do about getting an intake that fitse do you order one for the chassis, or for the enginee will a chassis system fit, or will it sacrifice performance, or bothe relax, we’ve done the r&d for you!
Returns of good merchandise may be accepted by Blubear Auto in its sole discretion under the following conditions:
1. Return/Exchange of merchandise in totally re-saleable condition, without markings on the original packaging will be restricted to extraordinary circumstances with prior approval from Blubear Auto. Accepted return will be assessed a 15% re stocking charge. Returned part number shall not exceed 15% of total annual purchase quantities.
2. Return/Exchange of merchandise in packaging that has been marked, relabeled or otherwise defaced will be restricted to extraordinary circumstances with prior approval from your Blubear Auto. Accepted return will be assessed a 20% re stocking charge, except that Blubear Auto merchandise returned in packaging that has been marked, relabeled or otherwise defaced will be subject to a 40% re stocking charge. Returned part number shall not exceed 15% of total annual purchase quantities.
3. Merchandise classified by Blubear Auto as TB (To Be Discontinued), or DC (Discontinued), may not be returned for credit.
4. Merchandise on sales promotion or inventory packages may not be returned for credit.
5. Buyer must pay all return transportation charges.
6. Buyer must obtain and complete an RMA form, issued by Blubear Auto, for any good merchandise return or exchanges.
7. Returns/Exchanges will not be accepted under any circumstances after 30 calendar days after the ship date indicated by Blubear Auto.
8. Any returns for non-fitment or quality issues will require high quality digital pictures of the products to be emailed to the account manager before an RMA is approved.
9. Order cancellations will take up to 48 hours after a cancellation is requested before the order is officially cancelled and money processed for return.
14. End Consumer Warranty; Complaints