Get your intake system running cool as can be with the AEM Cold Air Intake. Thanks to a custom design that locates the filter outside the engine compartment, AEM Cold Air Intakes rush cooler air straight into your sport compact like no other intake setup can.The AEM Cold Air Intake starts with innovative AEM Dryflow filter technology, feeding faster, cooler air through the mandrel-bent aluminum intake pipe. That intake pipe is a stunner, too—most AEM Cold Air Intakes come with your choice of a Blue, Red, Gun Metal Gray or Polished finish.
Thanks to detailed instructions and AEM's soft-mount hardware kit, installing the AEM Cold Air Intake is a breeze. All you need are standard tools and about an hour to start feeling the extra horsepower and torque. Best yet, AEM stands behind your AEM Cold Air Intake with a Lifetime Warranty. Order today, and have the coolest-running, coolest-looking sport compact on the block.Emissions-related parts for new model year vehicles may be in "pending" status for C.A.R.B. exemption.
Earning exemption status takes time, but will be complete before your new vehicle's first smog check.Returns of good merchandise may be accepted by Blubear Auto in its sole discretion under the following conditions:
1. Return/Exchange of merchandise in totally re-saleable condition, without markings on the original packaging will be restricted to extraordinary circumstances with prior approval from Blubear Auto. Accepted return will be assessed a 15% re stocking charge. Returned part number shall not exceed 15% of total annual purchase quantities.
2. Return/Exchange of merchandise in packaging that has been marked, relabeled or otherwise defaced will be restricted to extraordinary circumstances with prior approval from your Blubear Auto. Accepted return will be assessed a 20% re stocking charge, except that Blubear Auto merchandise returned in packaging that has been marked, relabeled or otherwise defaced will be subject to a 40% re stocking charge. Returned part number shall not exceed 15% of total annual purchase quantities.
3. Merchandise classified by Blubear Auto as TB (To Be Discontinued), or DC (Discontinued), may not be returned for credit.
4. Merchandise on sales promotion or inventory packages may not be returned for credit.
5. Buyer must pay all return transportation charges.
6. Buyer must obtain and complete an RMA form, issued by Blubear Auto, for any good merchandise return or exchanges.
7. Returns/Exchanges will not be accepted under any circumstances after 30 calendar days after the ship date indicated by Blubear Auto.
8. Any returns for non-fitment or quality issues will require high quality digital pictures of the products to be emailed to the account manager before an RMA is approved.
9. Order cancellations will take up to 48 hours after a cancellation is requested before the order is officially cancelled and money processed for return.
10. End Consumer Warranty; Complaints